Travel and Accommodation
Victoria International Airport
Victoria International Airport (YYJ)
201-1640 Electra Blvd
Sidney, BC V8L 5V4
Car Rentals at Victoria International Airport
Victoria International Airport is served by four (4) on-airport rental car companies:
All airport rental car company counters are located in the Arrivals area of the airport, directly across from the Information Desk.
Accessible hand control units are available at Budget Rent-a-Car with 24hrs advanced notice and AVIS with 48hrs advanced notice.
Victoria International Airport is served by one (1) off-airport rental car company:
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car, (250) 655-7368
Off airport rental car operators do NOT have counters at the Victoria International Airport. Pick-up needs to be pre-arranged at the time of booking. The off-airport customer pick-up area is located across the crosswalk at the arrivals end of the terminal building.
Taxi & Shuttle Service from Victoria International Airport
Victoria International Airport is served by the following taxi and shuttle bus services:
(778) 351-4995 OR 1-855-351-4995
$25.00 CAD – $29.00 CAD per ticket
(250) 381-2222 OR 1-800-808-6881
*Prices are subject to change
Note: Accessible transportation services are available for special needs passengers. This includes passengers traveling with power wheelchairs or mobility scooters. An advance reservation (of at least 1 hour) is recommended.
Public Transport from Victoria International Airport
Victoria International Airport is served by BC Transit with up to 28 departures to and from YYJ and the McTavish Transit Exchange with several connections to Swartz Bay, the Saanich Peninsula, and Downtown Victoria.
For the latest schedule information, please refer to the BC Transit website or call (250) 382-6161. Applicable Route Numbers are 70, 72, 83, and 88.
- The fare for all of the Greater Victoria Area is $2.50.
- LUGGAGE: Oversized luggage and backpacks can be difficult to accommodate. For your personal safety, please place your bags on your lap or on the floor where it will not obstruct the aisle way or other customers.
- On the 83 bus, bike rack use is limited to daylight hours only. On regular buses, bike rack use is available anytime.